Monday, August 31, 2009

beards are awesome...

For some unexplainable reason, I have always wanted a beard. Don't know why. Maybe it's because the men in my family have a rather difficult time growing facial hair, so that makes me want it even more, I guess. I have a friend named Perry Beaver. (Yes, that is his real name). He has the most incredible beard ever. I love it. I want it. It is pictured below.


I have seen Perry's beard longer than this too, and the longer it gets the awesome-er it gets.

Me? Facial hair...? not so much....

You may have noticed the small patch of hair under my lip. I usually refer to that as, "my beard."

I want a real one.

My current "beard-forming regimine" is as follows:

"If you shave it... it will come."

One day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Elegant de BlogMundi